Design a Flyer for University Authors' Day
You can use any program you want to develop the flyer.
The pieces of info that really should be included are as follows:
- Linda Hogan photo (File is also available in the Discussion Forum.)
- Logo Attach: Attach:AuthorsDayLogo.pdf (File is also available in the Discussion Forum.)
- The following text
Linda Hogan, Writer in Residence for The Chickasaw Nation, is an internationally recognized writer of poetry, fiction, and essays. Her main interests as both writer and scholar are environmental issues, indigenous spiritual traditions and culture. The author of Mean Spirits (Pulitzer Prize Finalist), The Book of Medicines (National Book Critics Circle Finalist), People of the Whale, and Indios, Hogan has earned much national recognition, including being a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize and winning an American Book award.
- Details on when (Thursday, March 21st), where (Oso Room (UC 221), What (Poetry Readings and Book Signing by Linda Hogan, University of Texas A&M-Corpus Christi Author's Day)
Printing these flyers on colored paper can get very expensive if there is a large amount of dark color used. There are two ways around this. One would be to have two flyers (one with less dark ink, one with more), and the other would be to have one flyer without huge amounts of dark ink.
- Last Year's Flyer Attach:AuthorsDay2012.pdf
- Save your file as a pdf and attach it in Blackboard under the Discussion section