You will review a specific grammar point with the class (no more than 10 minutes). This counts as a homework grade.
Provide the the following info:
- Grade level
- Grammar point being reviewed and how the review will increase understanding of that point
- Grammar terms being covered
- Complete source information - author, website, url address, etc.
- Going to the library and looking at the grammar/language arts books for the grade you are focusing on
- Talking to teachers and asking for help in designing an innovative/interesting activity
- Finding sources on the Internet
Grading will be based on creativity, interest, clarity, organization, and preparation.