For this project you can create whatever type of document you choose and create it using whatever program you desire to use.
For a list of possible projects, click on CommunityEngagement.
Students may choose whether they want to develop a project on their own or whether to work as a group on a project. To work as a group, students must present a proposal that explains how the group project will be organized. The proposal must be submitted and approved by the beginning of April.
- Lindsey Berger - Business Card/letter head/web page design for Dad's business
- Lauren DePriest? - Poster for Kinesiology Dept.
- Brochure for Psychology Dept.
- Kathryn Grubaugh - Business Card/Resume/Email/Web Page Design
- Susan Johnson - Restaurant To Go Menu
- Savannah Ramos - Envelope/letterhead/business card
- Katie Hollers - Brochure for Children's Ministry
- Stephanie Ochoa - Business Cards for Liza
- Emily Cruz - Shower Invitation
- Elizabeth Seaton - Grad Studies Brochure or Poster
- Max - Haas or FY Journal
- Sarah - FY Journal
- Sylvia - Haas certificate and program
- Amanda - Book Jacket
- Brandy West - TW Book
- Susan Harr - TW Book
- Chantal - Baby Announcement
- Sylvia Sanchez - Brochure for Dental Office
- Edith - Island Waves
- Amber - newsletter for work
- Christine - brochure/flyer for musical attraction
- Jeff - Manual for work
- Jessica - Newsletter/informational for work