Some foundational readings that may help as a starting point
- "Deconstructing Composition" by Scott McLemee, Chronicle of Higher Education, March 21, 2003
- pp 55 - 74 in Linda Brodkey's Writing Permitted in Designated Areas
- Can the Internet Save the Book? http://www.salon.com/2010/07/09/clay_shirky/
- Among the Audience: On Audience in an Age of New Literacies" Lunsford and Ede |http://compositionprogram.appstate.edu/sites/compositionprogram.appstate.edu/files/Among%20the%20Audience.pdf
- Licona, Adela C. *Zines in Third Space: Radical Cooperation and Borderlands Rhetoric*. Albany, NY: State University of New York Press, 2012.