Go to the TAMU-CC graduate program website and survey the information. Make a list of what you think are the imortant points to focus on for the program. List your info below. You can do this in a group or individually, but make sure that you put everyone's name down.
- Too busy,things could be narrowed down and less confusing. Need to include scholorships, financial aid, and school colors. I would make the pictures more enticing and include the beach. People who don't live near the beach are more likely to be interested if the see the water.Marketing strategy.
Good Points: Has a table of contents, pictures of happy graduates, great pictures of the campus, includes the "about" page that has requirements and other general information.
Bad Points: The "about" page is a little crowded, the segment on housing should be in it's own section. The icons for "request info" is strange, we did not like the clip art chosen; it is too exaggerated and big.
- Max, Katie, Sarah, Lindsey
Admission Requirements, How to Apply, Programs Offered, How to request more information, Application and admissions timeline, What to do with your degree, Scholarship and funding opportunities
- It explains the number of scholarship, assistantship. fellowship and intership opportunities for graduate students by college and includes all the forms student would need.
- "Why Choose Tamucc?" could be a little more in-depth, maybe with some examples.
- Everything is well organized, but it's a little odd that the school colors weren't used.
- Brandy, Lauren, and Edith
- Offers information about scholarships.
- Provides information about how to apply, who can apply, guidelines one must follow after awarded, and a brief overview of why the scholarship was founded.
- Colors could be more appealing.
- Show the cost of the program compared to like programs at other
- Is Financial Aid easily available
- Kathryn Grubaugh
- States the college's mission and vision statement.
- Offers easy accessability to scholarships and financial aid.
- Has graduate application linked online.
- Savannah Ramos
- Lists Doctoral and Masters programs and degees
- Overall design of the website is very user friendly
- The colors are a bit jaring
- Like the link to go online and apply
- Its a bit cluttered, could use some more free spaces in the set up
- It lists the different degrees, a description of them, and the requirements
- Shows basic admission requirements
- The colors could be cooled down a bit. The yellow is a little heavy on the eyes.
- The art department's page looks really good. The colors are not overbearing and the layout looks very modern with it's different line variations.
- The yellow icons are a little confusing.
- Why aren't blue and green used?
- The Request Info link should really be available.
- Easy access to admission application
- Easy acess to Finacial Aid options
- Good colors
- Under "programs and degrees", the catalogue can be viewed easily.
- Under "about", the requirements for grad school can be easily viewed.