The big project for the class is the primary research project you will conduct on a question of your choice related to visual rhetoric. A good place to start is by reviewing the work that prior students completed.
5 Weeks to Visual Rhetoric
- Think about a possible question.
- Do some researching about the question. Use our texts for the course and other sources I have shared so you don't have to do a lot of outside searching.
- Refine your question.
- Write up info you have found from Secondary Sources that relate to your question.
- Choose a Methodology. Find a sample of research that was done with your methodology choice and use that as a model.
- Conduct your research (research can be in the form of analysis).
- Write report for online journal.
Things to include in your report.
- Discussion of Secondary Sources
- Theorectical Perspective
- Results of Primary Research
- Discussion/Conclusions About Findings