Welcome to 1302!
- This semester, we will be examining ways of writing that will benefit your academic careers, but also spaces and contexts for writing which will allow you to take your academic writing with you beyond the university and into the real world.
- We will look over the syllabus and discuss how we will approach those goals in just a minute! First, though, I want to start out by getting to know who your are.
- Ok, now it's time to get to know the class (or the goals and plans for it)! Lets go over the syllabus and discuss some basic guidelines and the projects that we will be working toward.
- Finally, let's get prepared for Friday by discussing what you will need to do before then!
- Send me an email. Use your islander email address!!
- Include in the email:
- Your name and major
- Your goals for this class
- Your outside obligations
- Any information I need to know (disabilities, etc.) that you don't want to mention in class
- Something unique about you!