First Things First!
Tips for Peer Review:
- Read the piece all the way through, without commenting, first.
- Make sure to ask your reviewee about things you don't understand!
- Be sure that any comments are constructive.
- Use the skills you've learned this semester to help the writer make improvements!
- After you're done, answer any questions the writer might have for you.
Things to ask your Reviewee about:
- research log
- testing your claims! do they hold water?
- types of argumentation
- research materials
- Use your review sheets to continue the writing process!
- Keep in mind the elements of visual rhetoric as you revise your essay!
- Think about how you can best represent your claims in your presentation
- Keep in communication with your presentation group and formulate a plan for how you want to organize and structure your presentation.
- Be prepared to discuss your plans at your conference Wednesday!