- Freewrite today about your goals for this week
- Do you anticipate any conflicts in your agenda?
- What do you need to get done in order to finish the semester strong?
- What help do you need in order to accomplish your goals?
Feedback Discussion Day!
- Review Complete Draft Grading Procedure
- Individual discussion about revisions
- Wrapping this thing up!
- The end is almost here ;)
- While I'm going around the class, have your neighbor look at your stuff and see if everything looks good to them.
- Focus on the details (grammar, punctuation, MLA style, etc.), but don't try to pinpoint every single thing; look for things that are consistent errors so that you can discuss the bigger editing issue that should be addressed before the deadline.
- Use your works cited list (if you have it electronically, bring it up on your computer) and check your (or your neighbor's) work with the The Purdue OWL.
- Bring your presentation materials to class on Wednesday for one last opportunity to collaborate during class time.