- Start today by brainstorming ideas for your presentation materials
- Once we've discussed websites and visual aids, you'll have the rest of class to work in your panel groups
- Get into your presentation groups.
- Begin developing a plan (media, style, etc.) and a schedule for putting together the presentation.
- Elect someone to write out the plan and schedule on wiki. Once you've developed this, each member of the group should copy and then post this to their wiki as well.
- Sign up for Week 13 Conferences so that we can discuss your presentations and other stuff!
- Now do some investigation online for imagery that might fit with your presentation.
- Remember that presentation images should be cited, like anything else. I would encourage you, instead, to create something based on ideas you've gotten from the internet.
- Happy brainstorming!
- Create your References page, listing each source you've cited so far and post it to Blackboard.
- This will not count for a grade, but we will use it to discuss APA and citation use.
- Read Chapter 14 in EAA, "Visual Arguments"
- You do not need to write a reading response for this chapter.