- Freewrite today about the Visual Argument Chapter from your EAA book.
- What applies best to your ideas about the presentations for your project?
- How can you use the information in the chapter to make your presentation successful?
Discussion and Practice
- Find or create (it doesn't have to be perfect, think of it as a draft for your presentation!) an image that you can use to represent one of the claims you've made in your draft.
- Pair up with someone else and examine each other's image and claim.
- Check out the Checklist for analyzing images.
- On your copy, answer the questions from the checklist about the chosen image as you discuss it with your partner.
- When everyone is done, we'll take some volunteers to present your work to the class!