Fibonacci Sequence (remember this?!?)
0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 ...
Write the C++ code (using at least one while loop) to gather a positive number from the user and then calculate and print that many Fibonacci numbers to the screen!
- Validate the user's input to ensure that they entered a positive number.
- Move to a new line after every 10th Fibonacci number!
- Start the process over again as long as the user enters 'Y' or 'y' to continue.
- Use your favorite online compiler to run and test your code!
- Write all of your team members' names in the comments at the top of your program.
- Copy and paste the link for your successful code HERE (023) or HERE (022)!
Online C++ Compilers and Pasting Sites (make sure to select C++ as your language):