Welcome to fortyTwo, Inc.! You have each been assigned to a team to complete a small task for a large software project.
|TEAM||023 MEMBERS||022 MEMBERS|
|Trillian||Reina, Tamara, Julia, Randall||Jiselle, Kassandra, Gabriella, Noah, Ethan|
|Ford||Felipe, Brady, Jaime, Alejandro, Jared||Christofer, Mohit, Peter, Brandon, Marcus|
|Marvin||Alex, Robert, Walker, Adrian||Darren, Jacob, Ryan, Michael|
|Slartibartfast||Ben, Davis, Stevie, Chris||Gibby, Grant, Alejandro, Zach, Matt|
Work with your team to create the pseudocode/flowchart for your assigned problem!
Write the code for the function that has been provided to you in pseudocode/flowchart format! Once you have your function working, post the code for it HERE.
Online C++ Compilers and Pasting Sites (make sure to select C++ as your language):
- Coding websites: (Codepad) (Ideone) (Coding Ground) (Cpp.sh) (onlinegdb)
- Pasting websites: (pastebin) (Collabedit) (hastebin) (Paste.ee)
- Did we have any communication breakdowns?!
- What was harder? Designing or coding? (Who gets paid more?!)
- Value-returning functions: What do you do with the values?
- How does this relate to your Team Coding Project?