Literature Review - 25/50
- Multiple Perspectives - 15/25
- Historical Precedent - 10/25
Proposal - 25/50
- Need for Resolution - 4/25
- Why is this an important negotiation?
- To whom is it important?
- Nature of Conflict - 4/25
- Definitions (the facts about your topic)
- Assumptions (the opinions people have about them)
- Questions - 2/25
- Add your voice to the conversation.
- What do you want to know that hasn't been explained by your research material?
- Potential Thesis - 5/25
- What is your stance on this?
- Overview - 10/25
- List, in APA or MLA format, depending on your course requirements, citations of the sources that you found in your research. Include the citations that are part of your Annotated Bibliography.
- You should have between 15 and 25 total sources!