- Good stuff -
- Nice choices for sources; most of the drafts I got have relevant material!
- Citation information (you mostly got all the right "stuff" in there; formatting needs lots of work, though!)
- A few of the drafts had some very specific points - these are the most valuable things for your research! If you are too vague in your annotations, you won't be able to use them effectively in your Ethnography.
- Stuff that needs work -
- You can use short quotations only if they help your understanding of the content/usefulness/credibility of the source.
- Be pragmatic in your assessment. You can be critical of bias here; remember that you are your own audience for these!
- Keep the bigger project in mind. You should probably address one of the key points of the Ethnography in your reflection.