- In order to better prepare for this research, let's work in your Writing Teams to create some guiding questions for your methods!
- Some basic questions to begin with might be:
- How does your selected group constitute a discourse community?
- How is this group represented in the media?
- What types of languages are used in this community?
- How might being part of your chosen group impact who you are/will be?
- Each group will be responsible for contributing one question to our overall list.
- Because there will surely be some overlap, your group should create a list of at least 5 questions!
- Once everyone has their lists together, we'll share them as a class to create a master list.
- Next, we're going to spend some time adding to your collection of research!