- You just wrote a bunch of history knowledge! Vent about it!
Your Negotiation Report is a combination of two writing elements, a Review and a Proposal. Lets watch a video and discuss some basics to clarify what information those two things entail.
- Literature Review
- Now take some time to brainstorm gaps that you can pursue.
- Identifying these gaps will help you continue your research by giving you specific things to look for as your proceed.
- Keep a working list of gaps that need to be filled; ones that are hard to fill are the best ones to write your argument about!
- For homework, you need to sign up for your conferences!
- Remember to choose your time before you click on the edit button!
- If you hang around on the edit page too long, someone else is gonna edit it in the meantime
- When this happens, you get a funky-ugly page and it makes signing up harder for everyone after you
- Please don't do it!
- Bring at least 3 sources of information about your topic that don't qualify as peer-reviewed scholarly sources (they can still be scholarly!), but that help to round out your understanding of your topic.
- We will be using these in class on Monday, so don't forget to have them available, either online or by other means!
demonstration of what happens when you edit simultaneously
WKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKK RAY EAT SOME POP TARTS!!!! >>>>>>>