Hide minor edits - Show changes to markup - Cancel
Added lines 1-8:
- Be open-minded (understand that people have different backgrounds and perspectives, and also that we don't all have to agree at the end of each class)
- Encourage new different ideas (be inclusive by asking for other's input)
- Keep the conversation civil (don't raise your voice or direct profanity at another student or the professor)
- To avoid interruptions, students with affirming perspectives will be given an opportunity to speak before we introduce different or contradictory perspectives) We will raise hands to be heard.
- Attacking other's beliefs will not be tolerated (don't contradict other's statements without offering an alternative or reason)