Hellooooo Writing Project 2!
As soon as you log in, read through the project description.
Freewriting: Brainstorming on a Topic
- First, before you think about the broad topics, list three things, anything, you are passionate about (this could be a hobby, a cause, a favorite kind of music, etc).
- Describe why you're passionate about this.
- Try to figure out if any of the three things you just listed are connected to any of the Triad M broad themes, and describe the connection:
- A Specific Group in the Minority in the U.S.
- Civil Rights
- Then, choose one of the categories listed above. Describe some aspect of this very broad category you'd like to know more about.
Class Discussion: Making Connections
Let's talk about some of your ideas...and look ahead to how you'll use this research:
- Writing Project 3 The Group Research Proposal
- Writing Project 4 Argumentative Paper
- Based on your daily writing and our class discussion, come up with three possible topics.
- Find at least two articles from the Bell Library databases on each topic.
- Email these articles to yourself. You'll need to be able to access them for Wednesday's daily writing in class.