- I'll be handing out WIRED mags to each group.
- Each group will receive two mags, opened to the final page (which has a flow chart on it)
- Your job, as a group, is to identify the differences between the flow charts you've received and the kind of flow charts used in computer science!
- Pay attention to:
- Flow (duh!)
- On a sheet of paper, answer the following questions:
- Why did the author(s) of your examples choose the symbols they did? (and why do they (not?) make sense?)
- For whom might they have written the flow charts you've examined?
- Could these flow charts work for a computer programmer? Why or why not?
- I'll collect your group's pages at the end of class and we'll discuss the results on Thursday!