- Student Pages!
- Literacy Autobiography!
- Here's an example of what a Literacy Autobiography might describe.
- You'll be reading from your Writing About Writing text over the weekend, so be sure you've obtained access to a copy (you can check it out from the course reserves in the library under Frances Johnson's class listing, if you can't purchase or rent it yet).
- Read Chapter 1 Intro (Texts/Constructs) on p. 34, All Writing Is Autobiography by Murray, p. 56, and Porter's Intertextuality and the Discourse Community on p. 86.
- Also, we're jumping right into the H2G2 reading for this semester!
- Read through Chapter 2 of The Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy. DON'T PANIC; it'll take all of five or ten minutes to read that.