- Freewrite about what freedom means to you.
- In what ways do you experience freedom in your life
- Have you observed it in other ways, shapes, or forms in the world around you?
- themes of freedom
- Finish reading the Hitchhiker's Guide, looking for evidence of one of the themes of freedom discussed in class today.
- Choose one theme to write about and be prepared to utilize it in class on Monday.
- You may want to research your theme by investigating it on the internet or from another resource. Having a good understanding of the theme you plan to analyze will be critical to how well you are able to explain Adams' rhetorical choices about it in the H2G2!