We're gonna start off this semester with a little game to get to know each other better!
- First, I need you to write your name at the top of a notecard (I'll give them to you).
- Next, you'll need to write something down that distinguishes you from the other people in the classroom.
- Whatever you write down will have to be something we can guess by looking at you, unless you have friends in the room.
- Therefore, don't write down something embarrassing or unidentifiable.
- Examples of identifiable traits might include:
- I have the darkest eyes in the world
- I am a lefty (tricky, but identifiable)
- I like wearing polo shirts
- My favorite football team is still in the playoffs (if you're wearing a logo-ed shirt)
- Everyone get the idea? Good, now give me your cards and we'll try to guess where your names fit into these...