Time for you to become EXPERTS!
- Get into groups based on my instructions!
- Use ALL of the resources at your disposal (including ME) to analyze the image! Each student should be making his/her own set of notes!
- Use the following structure to define your terms on the back of an index card or your own paper !
- Describe the photo:
- Why (significance):
- Make sure EVERYBODY in the group understands the image completely! You will be responsible for teaching it to others!
Let's Mix It Up!
- Get into NEW groups based on my instructions! You should now have one representative from each original group in your new group.
- Take turns sharing your knowledge about the images. By the end of this process, everyone should have a clear understanding of the images!
And, Finally, if we have time...let's review what you discussed!