Institutional Racism: Levittown, PA and Today
What is institutional racism?
Roughly, institutional racism is a "form of racism expressed in the practice of social and political institutions, as distinct from racism by inviduals or informal social groups"(2016).
Let's analyze the primary source for rhetoric...
- What is the rhetorical situation?
- Who is the author/speaker?
- What is their intention in speaking?
- Who is the intended audience?
- What is the content of the message?
- What is the form in which it is conveyed?
What are some modern-day sources (from the past 3-5 years) we could consider for a comparative analysis?