Hi! I'm Sean...
Logging in to islander email.
Icebreaker:A Name Game.
- Write for 10 minutes or so about what you hope to gain from this course and what your expectations are for the class.
- Read Wikipedia entry on genre
- Look over syllabus and our class web page.
- Think about your personal identity and be prepared to write about it on Wednesday!
- Try to add a picture of yourself to the Student Pages. If you have trouble with this, send me an email!
Your first journal (try to do this today, or ASAP):
- Send an email to me (Sean.Britt@tamucc.edu), as if you were writing me a letter, with the following information:
- Full Name (including what you prefered to be called)
- Email address
- Where did you grow up?
- How do you feel about where and how you grow up when it comes to your high school education?
- What is one thing you really like about yourself?
- What is something you would change about yourself?
- Is there anything you want me to know about you that you think will help me in assessing your learning this semester?
Avoid listing these things. Try to incorporate them into a brief description of yourself, as if you were writing to a pen pal for the first time. Add whatever you want to it and be creative!