Triad K will require students to acquire 10 points from attending virtual or face-to-face events/activities/out-of-class experiences during the fall semester. Students will earn points from attending office hours, group study sessions, TAMU-CC sponsored face-to-face or virtual events, etc.
Each event/activity/out of class experience is worth 1 point and must be documented in the students Islander Identity Project Blackboard Journal.
Please click the "Islander Identity Project Journal" link to submit a summary and evidence of your event attendance. For each activity, start a new submission and submit to the same submission link.
Each summary should include the following:
- Date of attendance or completion
- Title and description of the event or activity
- Summary of what you gained from your experience
- Photo evidence that you participated
Examples of virtual opportunity ideas:
- A tutorial on how to use Microsoft Outlook
- A journaling workshop
- A study session with your favorite music in the background
- An icebreaker opportunity
- A Rec Sports workout
- An optional debate about a related course topic
- A film watch party about a related course topic.
- A guided meditation
- An additional visit from a university partner
Use your https://studentaffairs.tamucc.edu/iNews.htmliNews newsletter and/or iEngage to track down opportunities!