One of the required elements of Writing Project 1 is a summary of the section of the book you are analyzing (pp. 1-92.)
- Open a daily writing (freewrite) link, and draft a summary of this section, noting key ideas.
- After you are done, copy and paste your outline into your electronic version of WP1. SAVE this draft as (Your Name)WP1 Draft 2.
- Once you've completed this, we'll discuss, as a class, your ideas.
Uploading to Wiki & Using Track Changes
- Let's upload the draft you just created to your wiki page.
- Once we've got that completed, partner with someone in your writing group.
- Go to their wiki page and download their draft.
- Using track changes, give them some feedback on the content of their draft so far. This should be a global edit vs. a local edit.
- SAVE this as a new version, and upload the edit onto both your wiki page and your partner's wiki page.
- Revise the summary portion of Writing Project 1
- Revise the rest of your draft, based on the feedback you received today.
- Save your changes; you should at least have four different versions of this paper now.
- Bring a printed copy of your most recent draft to class on Wednesday.