It's Almost FYS Time...
Poster Presentation Workshop
Today, you want to start (or continue) the construction process for First-Year Symposium. You have several options:
- You can work on creating the different sections of your poster, typing or drawing
- You can gather images and work on captions, including citations.
- You can begin figuring out how you want to use space on your poster.
- You can sketch out how you want your poster to look.
- Remember that your flowcharts and prototypes will be significant parts of your evaluation on these; let's refer to the Project Description
Something to Think About
- Symposium happens the week after our Thanksgiving Break. Don't leave for the holiday without preparing yourself to be successful when you return!