- History Terms
- Get ready to write...
- Let's talk Habits of Mind
- Your midterm reflection requires that you consider the things you've done this semester, both academic and otherwise.
- When you answer the questions and respond to the prompts, do your best to reference specific evidence of the things you describe.
- Take your time and give thoughtful responses; this reflection is an important part of your grade!
Something to Think About:
- Wednesday, we'll be spending some time online.
- If you have a laptop or tablet, it may benefit you to bring it to class.
- If you can't bring one, don't worry. I'll bring my laptop and we have the classroom computer, too.