- Freewrite about your experience finding an article through the databases!
- Let's talk about what kind of information you found in your preliminary searches.
- Now, let's take some time to do some Content Analysis!
- Keep in mind that you'll be writing your Annotations based on this information, so it's important that you pay close attention to the kinds of things being discussed in your research materials and how it's being said!
- I'll be coming around to help out with this as you work, but I expect you to be diligent while I'm with other students. If you want to help your neighbor out (or seek help from your neighbor), that's fine; don't waste your time, though!
- Turn in your Charlotte Temple Projects tomorrow! If you're submitting online, the dropbox is available!
- Remember that CT projects will not be accepted via email! If you are uploading to wiki and have difficulties, email one of us so that we can help you!