First five annotations due!
- Turn them in to me as you come into class please.
- Write today about Halloween! (Or whatever may be on your mind; this is a true freewrite)
- For today's classtime, I'd like you to do some spontaneous peer review!
- Come to the front and pick up someone else's homework.
- On a separate piece of paper (with both their and your names), spend the next 10 minutes double checking citations. This may not take the full ten minutes, but I want to be able to help answer questions if you have any.
- Next, pass both the AB Draft and your citation review to your neighbor!
- Now, we'll spend some more intensive time with the annotations. Be sure to add your name to the feedback sheet.
- Review these like you would any other draft; be positive with your feedback, but make specific suggestions for revision! Ask questions where appropriate, too.
- When we're done, you'll hand in all the materials to me so that I can give feedback too!
- Find a popular source for your topic!
- You don't need to print it out or anything, but be sure to have access to your source for class on Wednesday.