The Dreaded Essay
|Quiz #1 over Volume I (Ch I - XVII)||October 5th (Seminar)|
|Conferences||October 11th & 12th|
|Quiz #2 over Volume II (Ch XVIII - XXXV)||October 19th (Seminar)|
|Project due||October 25th|
|Charlotte Temple Day!||October 28th (History)|
Homework (Say What?!)
- In order to help everyone out, I'm going to ask each of you to post EITHER a definition or a response to a short answer question to my study guide pages. Here's what you need to do:
- Go to the Exam Reviews page
- Click on "Study Guides" under the Exam 1 heading! (The password is: ??????? ← I'll tell you in class!)
- Select one of the study guides for Exam 1 and find a definition or question that hasn't been answered yet. (This is first-come, first-served!)
- Click "Edit Page" to edit the wiki page.
- Add your definition or answer and MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR NAME. Press "Save" and check to see if your definition/answer is there!
- That's it! Let me know if you have any troubles!
- This is due on Wednesday, September 28 by 11:59pm!
- Tomorrow, Sept 27 from 10 through 3 there will be an AIM (Academic Insight Mentor) Meet and Greet for first year students in the UC ballrooms A & B. This will give you a chance to put a face to the names that are showing up in your emails and know who you can turn to when you need help.
- There will be pizza, games, activities, xbox connect and a chance to learn more about tutoring, CASA services and the University's academic assistance services.
- Library Open House on Thursday from 1-5pm!