Advisor and Peer Mentor visits!
Let's talk about COSC lecture, note-taking, and any syllabus questions.
We're also playing a little game today :)
- If you are experiencing Harvey-related problems, please use the following resources to seek help:
- For financial aid: 361.825.2338
- For the Business Office or payment options: 361.825.2600 option #5
- For registration questions: 361.825.2624
- For on campus housing: 361.825.4663.
- For academic advising, please call your specific college:
- College of Education and Human Development: 361.825.2662
- College of Liberal Arts: 361.825.3466
- College of Business: 361.825.2653
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences: 361.825.2648
- College of Science and Engineering: 361.825.3928
- Islander Transition Center (perspective, transfer, PSA, BAS, University Studies and undeclared majors): 361.825.5931
- For attendance or missed classes: 361.825.2612.
- For National Guard or other military deployment: 361.825.2612.
- For other questions not listed in the above options: 361.825.2612.
- Additionally, we have dedicated an Islander Help website to assisting those who have been affected by Hurricane Harvey and have questions or need additional resources. You can visit http://tamucc.edu/islanderhelp/ for an extensive list of frequently asked questions, a list of helpful information or to submit your question through the "Contact Us" form.