- Final facilitation groups will present today.
- Then, we will be compiling our knowledge and applying it directly to your own ethnographic research!
- Specifically, we'll be examining the development of your thesis.
- On Wednesday, you need to come prepared with a simple outline of your Ethnography and your field data.
- Remember that you need to address Swales' definitions in your essay (and, therefore, in your outline)!
- Use your thesis to help organize the structure of your essay, also.
- This homework is primarily about figuring out how your specific ethnographic data "works". Think about what best demonstrates the theme in your thesis and figure out how you can build up to that throughout your essay!