- Reflect on the process of writing your draft.
- Think about what challenges you've faced, what you've been successful with, and what you can do to revise successfully.
- Poster boards
- Genre examples!
- Text and Images
- Cited info
- Organizing the event: who and when.
- Monday's CASA presentation!
- Before we go there, you need to be prepared for a few things!
- About those citations...
- Go through your bibliographic research and look for things that you couldn't have said better yourself!
- Quotes don't just have to be about data and terminology (although you might use them for that too!)
- Look for good analysis of your discourse community so that you can develop your thesis further.