Today we're going to practice for your midterm portfolio!
- Get into groups based on my instructions...
- As a group, complete the following:
- For your historical figure, decide something major that he might have LEARNED how to do during his lifetime.
- For your historical figure, think of a piece of evidence that might serve as PROOF of that learning experience.
- Once you have those two things down, then you'll need to:
- Draw/create that piece of evidence!
- Write a paragraph pretending to be your historical figure that DESCRIBES the evidence and the LEARNING experience it represents. How is that piece of evidence PROOF of the learning?
- Debrief as a class!