- Let's begin by doing a quick freewrite about your research experience.
Charting a Course
- As you begin your academic research, it's important to consider what our goal for this research is. Let's watch a video and try to answer some questions about it.
- First of all, I'd like to get some of your ideas mapped out. Let's take some of the topics you wrote down for homework and see how they connect or interrelate.
- Next, let's focus on the question of "Is this right?"
- Then, let's discuss empathy and it's role in relation to your topic and in your research.
- Don't forget to meet in the LIC2 (upstairs in the library) @8am on Wednesday!