- Take a minute and think about the voice you used in your first portfolio project.
- What values of yours does it represent?
- How does it relate to your own voice (the one you speak to people with)?
- What happens when our audience is everyone?
- How would you feel if your project was shown to the entire world?
- What kind of reaction would you expect from an internet audience?
Understanding Our Audience
- Let's discuss the second portfolio and how it relates to the way we write in our modern context.
- Let's examine your research now!
- Utilizing the sources you brought in for homework, begin another paragraph on today's freewrite.
- Answer the following question as thoroughly as you can, in regard to the audience of the source:
- What is the significance of this article to different people who have access to it?