- Welcome back! I hope you had a great time over the break. It's time to get back on track, though.... Think about what you need to accomplish still in order to have a successful second portfolio, then freewrite about it for 5 minutes or so.
- Each of you probably have different things that you need to do in order to finish up this portfolio, so I wanted to give you today's classtime to get on track in your own way.
- I'll be coming around to check on your progress, so make good use of today's time.
- If you've already got a good amount of your work done, this would be a good time to make revisions!
- If you're stuck in your research, now would be a good time to ask me for suggestions on where to go next!
- Bring 3 printed copies of your citation list for peer review on Wednesday.
* p.s. If you were not in class the friday before spring break, you need to see me after class to get caught up.