Arguments of Fact
- Sandy Hook Hoax conspiracy
- An i7 processor is faster than an i3
- Texting while driving is as dangerous as driving under the influence of alcohol
Arguments of Definition
- The Westboro Baptist Church is a [positive religious institution]/church. (Incidentally, this is not the only church that this argument arises from...)
- A volunteer is only a volunteer if they accept no compensation for their efforts.
- A definition is an absolute conditional statement
- Socialism is the devil. (I totally paraphrased there)
- Anyone who gets paid for their work is a prostitute
- Twilight vampires are not real vampires.
- Intelligence is the way you critically think or how well you can perform a task.
- Creation is evolutionary/supernatural
- freedom, for a drug abuser or gang member, might mean the relative safety of prison (freedom from fear, kind of?)
Arguments of Evaluation
- Viagra is lovely
- Apple has the best technological products
- Jazz is one of the greatest music genres of all time
- ProActiv works great!
- If the US military overthrew and ousted the North Korean government, the nuclear threat from them would be gone and their people would be better off.
- A beehive should be removed because someone living nearby is allergic to bee stings.
- Poor people are poor because of decisions they've made in life.
- Vending machines in schools contribute to childhood obesity.