- Proposal writing!
- Let's check out your research...
- Then, let's take this one Step at a time.
- Keep in mind that most of the basic requirements of the FYRC proposal should be included with your blackboard submission, too:
✔ 50-word conference program description of your presentation (abstract)
✔ Proposal (Must include credible references and/or evidence of primary research! References do not count in word count.):
- 150 words for 15-minute presentations
- 300 words for 45-minute panels
emails, and cell numbers of all presenters, presentation titles (for proposals involving more than one person), English/Seminar faculty (whoever teaches the class where your project was assigned)
- Return to the Teams
- More surveys?
- Read NWWK Threshold Concept 4 (pgs. 59-70) by next Tuesday.
- Submit your proposal on blackboard before the end of the day Wednesday.
- If you are submitting a panel (team) proposal, you only need to submit one copy to blackboard.
- Submit the online proposal application for the FYRC by noon on Friday, March 24th if you'd like to present there!