- Think about the different "voices" represented in the research you've conducted so far!
- What causes people to have different perspectives on the same topic?
- How do different opinions demonstrate valuable aspects of a discourse?
- What makes a source strong?
- credibility, evidence, currency, perspective, relevance
- Let's discuss how bias works and how we can be objective about the perspectives we're examining!
- Work with your group to answer this question about each of your sources:
- Was this particular source chosen to conform to or challenge existing beliefs?
- Once you've selected your 5 best sources for comparing, let's put them into correct MLA format!
- Be prepared on Friday to write about the rhetorical situation, as defined by Grant-Davie.