- Take a moment to reflect on Johns' ideas of conflict within discourse communities.
- Address the conflicts that may exist in the discourse your Ethnography is focused on.
- Now, let's take some time to apply lessons from Johns' article to our project!
- Bring the sources you've found so far (or at least have them accessible) for class on Wednesday.
- We'll be workshopping to be sure that you're finding stuff that will help you write about your chosen discourse community.
- The more you have, the better!