- Preview / Graze / Explore course materials online. Prepare questions for class.
- Creating Professional Work Environment (see assignment due for class today)
If you were not here on Tuesday, please follow along with a classmate. I can talk to you later in the class or after.
- In small groups (folks around you), compile questions you have about course materials you reviewed for today (homework). We will discuss your group's questions as a whole class.
- Please be sure to refer to the specific parts of course materials that generated the question or the "lack" of information where you expected it.
- Form groups of three. Read the draft introductory letters from your group mates.
- Using the comment feature in Google Docs, point to one interesting bit of information and tell why it's interesting to you.
- Identify one place where you can get to know more and explain why.
- Compile your ideas in your group for class discussion.
- Review the Assignment list (noting that due dates are yet to be scheduled) and be sure we understand our potential work for next week.
- Discuss Memo format, genre.