- Follow up on AGILE implementation
- How will groups operate?
- How can we identify roles within groups?
- Where should we document these decisions?
- KEY IDEAS (from your writing): effective communication, scrum master task assignment, feedback from testers,
- Begin looking forward to Professionals Communicating assignments
- What work can we conduct with teammates in class?
- What do you need to research on your own in order to be successful?
- Goal For Today: Create instructions for synthesizing your PC#1 documents into PC#2.
- Instructions (or directions) are a specific kind of technical writing. Lets discuss as a class how they work best and how to make them appropriate for your teams.
- Professional Development heads-up!
- Forming work teams for semester?
- Speed dating for team members?
- Ideal groupmates?
- My strengths / Pick me?
- Groups, if formed: folders @group##
- One document, group members' names
- Discuss accountability memos
- Quasi-drafting for Portfolio Overview Memo
Bonus Info: Jobs of the Future
- Professionals Communicating #3
- Professional Development: Interview
- Professional Development: About Me
- Weekly Accountability Memo