- SCRUM work (Ethics Group Work) and moving ahead to Final Portfolio:
- Create a plan for your Ethics work that details each team member's role, contributions, and responsibilities.
- Determine reasonable deadlines for presentations, accountability memos, and reports
- Evaluate each other's research?
- Individual Presentations Schedule?
- Professional Development Follow-Up: professional inquiry and lifelong learning
- Search online for opportunities to continue learning in your field beyond this classroom.
- At the end of class, you will have the opportunity to share your findings with your classmates!