Images can help us remember things in a way that simple words can not. Using some of the terms from the Third Exam, let's play History Pictionary!
- On your turn, I will hand you a notecard from last Thursday's practice exercise.
- Take a minute to decide whether you agree with what's written on it or not!
- REMEMBER: If you need help, I can help you!
- I will divide the class up into teams.
- Teams will take turns selecting a representative to draw a term, while the rest of the team tries to guess the term.
- Each team will have 30 seconds to try to guess their term!
- If the team correctly guesses the term, two points will be awarded
- If the team runs out of time, another team may *steal* the term for one point!