Strategize for Success
- Read the whole problem
- If a question asks you to define something, don't forget to do that!
- Think about our Terms!
- Don't skip anything
- Dr. Yadav wants to see you give it your best shot...
- You might get partial credit for attempting something (which is waaaay better than getting no credit)
- Pace yourself
- Try to give yourself time to review your answers.
- Don't come in to the exam overconfident, but also don't let your nerves cause you rush through everything.
- Remember, anything that could appear on the exam has been discussed in lecture - studying the book, reviewing Dr. Yadav's slides, our review guide, and practicing is all you need to succeed!