Let the countdown begin...
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- LAST Seminar Quiz for Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl will cover the last half of the book!
- Then, there's the Triad E Final Portfolio
- Due Tuesday, May 10th - Via Ms. Burnett's Blackboard for Section 254 or mine for Section 262!
- Early submissions are welcomed. Make sure to notify us that you will be submitting early.
- Also, Project #3 for Section 254 is due tomorrow in Composition! Extension requests?
- I mentioned Pecha Kucha style Power Points on Tuesday. Check them out and see if you might use one for your presentation!
- Tuesday, April 19th-- History Reading Quiz #3
- Rough draft of Game Assignment Project due Thursday, April 21st! You will have conferences with me to review your game in progress.
- Game Project Group Evaluation Sheets will be provided at your conference with me! These peer evaluations count toward your individual grades for the Game Project. Your Final Game Projects are due at the beginning of Seminar on Tuesday, May 3rd!
- Thursday, April 28th: First-Year Research conference: Will be held on the first floor of Island Hall. Go and support your fellow first-years! You may attend and evaluate at least one 45 minute panel and by completing this eval you can replace one absence in Seminar. :) The evaluation forms will be provided at the conference. You may turn them into my office FC 113 on that day! SEMINAR AND COMPOSITION WILL NOT MEET ON THAT DAY. HISTORY WILL MEET!